Friday did not go exactly as planned. After work, I picked up flowers for my sister and went over to see how she was recovering from having her wisdom teeth removed rather then going to the gym. Then I went over to Dan's and we drove to Blockbuster to pickup No Country for Old Men but when we were waiting at A&W for some onion rings his brother called wanting to know if he could get a ride to his work to fix his brakes (opposed to doing it Saturday like we had assumed was the plan). So instead of watching a movie we helped his brother out for the rest of the evening. By the end of the night Dan was getting grumpy because he was tired. It must be love because rather then annoy me I just thought it was cute.
Saturday I had to be up for a 10:00 am tanning appointment, after which I decided to take a nice long nap rather then clean, then we went other to Dan's grandma's for supper as his cousins were in for a visit. That night we watched the movie once we were back at his place and let me just say, great movie but not so much with the ending. The more I thought about how it ended the more I could appreciate their choice to conclude it that way but I'm not going to lie, I was very disappointed originally with how things worked out.
Sunday involved sleeping in, watching Dan shave, breakfast, help him finish his taxes, a nap, running home to feed the cats and change for dinner, reading my novel while he played Bio Shock, dinner at Dan's parents and then back to reading (and finally finishing!) my novel while he played Call of Duty4.
Yup, I'm very impressed with my lack of productiveness!
Today I have an appointment right after work with the U weight Loss clinic where I will apparently be refunded the weeks of consulting that I paid for and didn't use. I'm anticipating a says pitch to try and get me to stay but since I honestly can't afford the supplements anymore I can't see them saying anything that will change my mind not to mention that I could definitely use the money right now! I'm also going to try and go to the gym and tanning before home.
Jack's stitches should be ready to come out now so I just need to arrange a time tomorrow to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment