Tonight I'm hosting a Passion Party, although not many girls are able to make it out so we assume it should end early enough and we will all go to The Other Boleyn Girl afterwards. It'll be nice to have a girls only night. To bad I have to work in the morning or we could have included alot of alcohol to the menu!
Today I have the joy of re-entering 1 1/2 months of receivables and payables because I needed to make changes to last years entries and basically Simply Accounting SUCKS! If you are ever in a position to buy/use an accounting software package go with QuickBooks, NOT Simply. I've used both and mourn my days of Quickbooks.
3 comments:
I wish I could come to your party. There are not enough girls in my life :(
Sorry I couldn't be there. Trust me, I would have loved to come, but this damn cold!!!
I hope Juno goes on DVD soon!
i'm with erica on that one!
Post a Comment