Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Day, Another Blog

Well I started on Myspace, moved to Xanga and now after a hiatus from posting I'm over at Blogger. Perhaps the change in scenery will motivate me to write more often.

Over the last three months a few different things have come in my path to prevent me from posting soon. Short answer...I've been very busy...still am very busy but as always I'm a procrastinator and would rather write a blog then finish the pile of work on my desk.

So with out further delay, an update on my oh so interesting life:

- Dan and I are very happily in love...awwwww...about 3 and 1/2 months now but it feels like a lot longer. In a good way.

- I am no longer going to the U weight loss clinic. This means that I'm out the money I prepaid for the weekly support and training for the next 6 months but I no longer have to pay for my weekly and biweekly supplements that they have you on which saves me about $300/month. I decided, as did Marcia, after returning from Mexico that they weren't worth the cost anymore and that we could do it on our own. Currently I've lost approx 20lbs and am going to the gym regularily(3 times a week is my goal but some weeks that hasn't been possible).

- Since December I've been working at a new job, for the same company as K, in the same office as K to be exact, managing Booster Juice and keeping the books for Elite & Cheetah Courier, as well as being a fill-in where ever needed. I have stacks of paper overflowing on my desk that needs to be entered into Simply Accounting (a program that I hate with a passion) and filed, leaving me very busy but I'm enjoying the change in location and being able to work with my best friend.

-I'm still helping out at Good Guys first thing in the mornings and on most Saturdays. Having the extra money is nice but its starting to become a difficult schedule into my day. A new assistant is suppose to be hired next week so I'll just be training them for the next month or so and then just called when necessary.

-Graeme and Olivia are moving out on their own so I'm in need of TWO new roommates by April 1st. Any takers? Currently we are repainting and cleaning up the house. Last weekend I painted the kitchen a light green with white trim and Graeme did the living room in a blue. Looking really good if I do say so myself.

How's that for an exciting life? Well now that I have that down my future posts should be a little more current.

3 comments:

Luscious said...

WOW! I had no idea that much had changed in a matter of months.
Lookin' forward to the updates!

Guider Carmen said...

:P Some how I can just feel the sarcasm dripping from that statement.

That Mike Guy said...

I might be looking for new accomodations in a cat-free environment...