Today I'm back to my usual position of bookkeeping, as K is feeling somewhat better (perhaps a lot?) from last weeks terrible flu. Of course I woke this morning with a stuffy nose but have popped some echinacea pills and am hoping it is just a result of the weather changing because I refuse to get sick!
Saturday,I went with Dan to his company's "Royal Night" dinner which is where the company shares their financial numbers for the previous year and and tells everyone one how much they will get in profit shares for that quarter. It was a nice dinner, although the speeches were long and I really had nothing to relate the information to so it was abit over my head. But damn it would be nice to get quarterly profit sharing on top of my regular pay!
Sunday was my Booster Juice staff meeting in the morning and after a some running around on errands I went over to Dan's to pick him up, as well as his brother Bob & Tasha, to go out to his parents for supper. Then from 7:30 til 10:30 I was the best girlfriend every ;) and sat on Dan's couch watching him play Condemned 2 on his xbox360.
Amazing how exciting my life is, isn't it!?
On a side note, I finally mailed Erica's Christmas present and letter!!
2 comments:
So I started work at 5am today and I'm technically still working right now. This equals one crappy ass day.
You have turned it around and now I can mail you the hostage birthday card I have for you.
xo
My day was also crappy. Thanks to demanding accountants and inept past data entry personel.
I'm glad my ability to finally mail your much over due parcel has made your day better. The prospects of a card in the mail is very exciting for me!
Post a Comment