Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oi! Where's the money going to come from?

This morning my sister mentioned that the three of us were potentially being invited to a wedding in August, this would be the FOURTH wedding for me that month. Now I LOVE weddings and so long as I don't have date conflicts with any of them I will go to them all but it is also a month of three birthdays, one being Dan's and another my sister's. Two people I do NOT budget shop for!

I did some quick calculations for gifts, traveling/accommodations & outfits (of course!) and I'll potentially be spending $1200! Holy Crap! So now I have to get organized and start shopping so that I can spend gradually, rather then all up front in August and be broke!

On a side note, now that things are calming down abit (not really but I'm pretending that they are) I am trying to get my Norwex parties/sales up and running again. Phoned my mother about setting up a date in The Pas and apparently the two of us are busy little bees because we can't find a weekend that works 'til JUNE!

No comments: