Monday, March 24, 2008

Change

Today is the first day in our new offices. Currently things are still a mess, as I need to unpack boxes and file away paper. But I'm looking forward to a more organized office in the near future.

I also apparently complained enough about Simply Accounting as I received a new copy of Quick Books Pro 2008 this morning! Very exciting. I realize my enthusiasm over a piece of accounting software may appear nerdy but I don't care!

Of course change isn't always good. Today also marks the first day of K's last six weeks with the company. To say that I'm disappointed that I will no longer be working side by side with her is an understatement but I believe that she will find an even better position and that perhaps we will finally be able to go on lunches together again and holidays!

No comments: