Monday, March 10, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Well this Wednesday I will be one year older. Surprisingly I've made some changes during my 25th year.
  • Switched jobs after 4.5 years at one position.
  • Lost approx 20lbs and am finally going to the gym "regularly"
  • Am in a happy and healthy relationship

But I would still like 26 to be a little more productive.

  • Finish my degree for goodness sake! I tired doing that this semester but with everything else going on I couldn't find the time. I really need to get cracking on this. Recently I've been think that it would make a lot more sense to actually up grade and get my certification in accounting as a CMA but it seems silly to plan that if I can't even finish one small humanities course!
  • Complete interior renovations to the house so that its ready to sell by fall if necessary.
  • Get organized at work
  • Start cooking nice suppers weekly rather then just left overs or simple pasta.
  • Lose the last 15lbs that are sitting on my hips and belly

As for gifts that I'm hoping for this year.

  • Clothes! Basically I love clothes and can't seem to buy myself enough so I'm always happy to receive them from others.
  • A purse - big enough to shove tons of stuff into but also nice enough to use when I'm going out.
  • May sound boring/dull but I really want some Rubbermaid tubs for organizing stuff like wrapping paper and party decorations, as well as a nice two drawer filing cabinet.
  • Cooking & Bake ware! apparently I just want this because I want to have stuff not because I actually want to bake or cook. :P Seriously I really want new baking sheets, a hand mixer, and a ton of other stuff!

Okay that's enough, don't want to appear too materialistic

I'm really looking forward to Wednesday and La Feista's. Apparently people are coming! They like me, they really like me.

1 comment:

Luscious said...

Looking forward to a yummy Veggie Podoroso!