At Dan's work function on Saturday each table had a beta fish in a bowl for a centre piece, which was awarded to who ever had a sticker at the bottom of their chair. Of course I didn't...I rarely win things...but the couple that did didn't want to take it home and I didn't want it to die so I took it and decided that it would be our office pet. Last night I went to Petcetra to pick up supplies, after K did some research yesterday on the internet and found out that betas actually DON'T love the small confined bowls with the plants on top, rather that has just become the in thing to do. So I spent approximately $50.00 on a 2 gal tank, thermometer, bowl cleaner and fish food. I'm sure I'll end up spending more on cleaning supplies and other accessories in the near future but now we have a little friend at the office and he seems quite happy.
In other news, I spent another 2 hours last night on Dan's couch watching him play Condemned 2 and backseat playing with many a comments about how he's doing things wrong. I'm sure he loved it.
1 comment:
How about asking people for name suggestions? If we don't, I'm just going to end up calling him my little fishy forever....
Post a Comment