
Thursday I went to The Other Boleyn Girl with Tasha and Melissa. Very good, a definite see for those that enjoy a good drama, especially one taking place in the past.
It was an interesting perspective of what the two Boleyn sisters would have been like and how their time at court was. Although, just a note, most historians are in agreement that Mary was the oldest sister (based on land claims later by her grandson, etc but I'm sure you aren't that interested in) and Elizabeth was actually raised in court and later by her step mother Catherine Parr. Its also noted that Mary was alittle tease too, not so innocent. Interesting stuff! I love the British monarch's history! So many dirty little secrets!
On a side note I absolutely loved all the previews that played before the movie. Especially the Sex and the City movie. Can NOT wait for May 30th!
No comments:
Post a Comment