Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday...to ME!

I had a great birthday! For those of you who don't know this about me, I'm a HUGE birthday fan and have NO shame in telling/reminding anyone/everyone that its my birthday. It only happens once a year and I figure that I'm allowed!

K has been sick at home with the flu for the last two days :( so I've been covering the dispatching end of business which accounts for my lack of posting. Not too sure how she manages to write blogs when she's here. I just can't maintain my train of thought to finish a post when I keep getting interupted with the phone, text messages from drivers and orders popping up on computer. But aside from being able to effectively procrastinate, the last two days have gone quite well.

As for the gifts I was showered with today;
- My parents gave me some 'spending' money which has already gone to having my nails done and the I'm still deciding on the remainder,
- Marcia & Davide gave me a yoga matt with mesh bag & dvd, & cloths(!) (cute tee shirt & hoodie)
- K (& Regan) bought me a pair of adorable blue heals and an awesome PURPLE pursue (big just like I wanted)
- Tyler & Melissa gave me a gift card to movies
- Sue bought me ice cream at work!
- Alan gave a card with the gift T.B.D. ;)
- & best for last (although I loved everything!) Dan gave me a silver chain and heart pednant with a diamond in it

Tonight I went with Dan, K, Marcia & Davide, Alan, & Tyler & Melissa to the Olive Garden for supper with was great. I love going out with a group of friends.

Thanks everyone for the birthday well wishes.

Sorry I don't have more to write tonight!

2 comments:

That Mike Guy said...

I thought you were going to La Fiesta for dinner... ?

EricaRW said...

Good to hear your day was awesome!!