After work yesterday I made it to the gym for the third time this week, ya for me, and then surprisingly managed to make time to stop at Fabutan for a tanning session, something I haven't done in awhile. Once I filled up the car with gas, gave it a wash, ran home for a quick shower and to throw on some jeans, I went over to Dan's to hang out on the couch while he played BioShock and I read my new Cleaning Eating magazine (LOVE IT!). So basically I have the most exciting life ever.
Today I see a repeat of yesterday, minus the tanning since you can only do that every other day, and adding on a movie that Dan and I plan to watch tonight. Its Dan's turn to pick and I think we are watching No Country for Old Men.
This is the last weekend with Graeme and Olivia in the house and I still don't have any new roommates. So the plan is that I'm going to some how miraculously come up with the rent myself (alittle over half this pay cheque and the rest in two weeks) and hopefully Graeme will pitch in. I'm going to take the time now to declutter and finish all the painting and focus on getting two people by May 1st (hopefully sooner then that though!).
So basically if my budget wasn't already tight, especially after the vet bill last week, I'm definitely going to be pinching pennies this month! I can't wait for the day that I'm no longer living pay cheque to pay cheque and can be abit more proactive with my finances.
2 comments:
No Country For Old Men is the awesome. Also, I'd move in if you could guarantee I could live there for like a year -- but alas you cannot, and thus will not have the grace of living with me again.
Well I'll see if I can get you that guarantee but it isn't looking that good...
Post a Comment