After going to the gym after work, I drove over to Dan's, showered, made dinner for the two of us and then parked myself on his couch to watch abit of his newest Iron Maiden dvd and then 3 hours of Condemned 2 (I am becoming quite caught up in the game and am very upset when he scores low when I think it should have been higher...if you didn't know before, I'm a huge geek and apparently watching Dan play video games is NOT helping my case!).
My stuffy nose is still with me, along with a nice little dry cough. Wonderful! At least I'm not feverish or have the flu!
I'm definitely looking forward to a long weekend, although that doesn't mean to much to me since I have to be in for 8am to move our offices to the main floor (ya! no more ugly 8th floor office!)and then I need to finish updating the administration training manual for good guys as my REPLACEMENT starts full time next Monday. Busy, busy but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I think things will be looking up workwise very soon!
Tonight I'm cleaning my place for my Passion Party tomorrow evening. Exciting:)
1 comment:
I will mourn the loss of my 8th floor office. Full of light and scenery. Sigh.
Hopefully we have a good Thursday night and can get Kayla out of the house for some FUN!
Post a Comment