Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Please bare with me...

There is a very good chance that I might lose it soon. I can't seem to catch up.

I came in an hour early this morning and am leaving an hour and a half late but I'm still going to be working too late tomorrow. The GST remittance for the first quarter this year is due tomorrow and I still haven't really started the second companies books for this year! I JUST finished setting them up in Quickbooks for the new fiscal year. I've at least completed the other company that I need to remit but it turns out they are getting a rebate so it doesn't even matter!

The courier side will probably be insane tomorrow and I really don't think I will be able to help out as I need to finish 3 months worth of accounting! I'm planning on coming in early again and will have to stay to 'til its finished.

And then you would think after tomorrow, things should settle down, right? I'll have all of my major companies books up to date but May 1st we are bring on a new 51% partner for the courier side and since K and Sue will no longer be around to assist I will be "helping" him and his dispatcher adjust.

Not to mention I still need to box up the 2007 files and setup my 2008 filing system and move my stuff to a new office, among a thousand other things. Things just don't seem to be slowing down for me.

And on top of all that?! I STILL haven't gotten a second roommate for May 1st which of course is Thursday and Graeme hasn't completed the flooring in the spare room so they couldn't even move in if I had someone!

On a sad note I don't even have enough time to get away tomorrow to go to my Great Aunt's funeral in Neepawa, even though I have the ok to take it off.

Oh and I've managed to schedule myself for 4 hours on Saturday to go into Good Guys to help before Dan and I go to his friend's for a BBQ.

Seriously!? Going crazy!!!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

and you tell me to take it easy? practice what you preach sister!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.