Friday, April 11, 2008

Yum

I'm very impressed with how easy the pasta roll ups were to make and how tasty. Of course since I didn't care about the extra calories I added more cheese to the top because things are always better with more cheese. I wish my camera's flash still worked so I could take pictures of our meals! I'm currently saving up my air miles for a new one.

Unfortunately Graeme ended up working late so it was only Davide, Marcia, Dan and I but it was still nice. I love that we are making a point of getting together once a week and that it gives me an excuse to cook. Marcia tried to convince the guys that every week one person should be responsible for the making dinner, which means they would have to cook. We comprised on them barbecuing once the weather is a little nicer.

Tonight Dan and I are probably going to relax and watch a movie at his place but I have to in bed semi early as I am helping out at a function Saturday morning, looking after kids, and need to be there before 9am.

Tomorrow night we go over to K's parents for her birthday dinner (yum!) and then out to Alive for a night of drinking and dancing (fun...well for us, not so much Dan but he'll suck it up because he loves me and has too:))

No comments: