Last night I showed my house to a perspective renter and now I have a roommate. Her name's Rebecca and will be moving in sometime this month. She seems very nice and I'm relieved to know that I will have at least a third of the rent looked after.
This weeks goal is to see about installing the laminate flooring in her room first so that I can let here move in next weekend. And then install the over rooms flooring before May 1st so its ready for another renter.
Davide insured the car last night, and since I only wanted it under pleasure I'm saving $35/month. This also means I'll also save $3/day for the difference between parking vs taking the bus, and I'm assume at least $50 in gas a month. Look at me budget!
3 comments:
bravo! good to hear things are looking more positive!
Yay for positive you!
Sorry if that spews sarcasm....
Thanks Erica:)
:P on your sarcasm.
Post a Comment