Friday, April 4, 2008

Frustrated tears

Last night I started my house cleaning and was able to do a thorough job in the bathroom, kitchen, living room and litter box so that my house looks presentable again. This weekend my goal is to clean out the second floor spare room and my own, boxing up things that I'm giving to Good Will and painting the two empty rooms with a fresh coat of white paint. Hopefully I'm successful as I'm already telling people they can stop by next week to see the place.

Not too sure what we'll be doing tonight yet as we had planned to hang out with Marcia and Davide but Marcia got called in for an evening shift and can't make it anymore. Perhaps I'll start cleaning out the spare room and then go over to Dan's for a later movie or something. Not to exciting.

I've called another staff meeting for Booster Juice Sunday morning but before that I have the joy of calling a new staff and telling them that they just aren't working out and I'm letting them go, as well as telling another employee that they are on probation and won't be receiving a raise until they pick up their act and actually start showing me they WANT to be there. How fun it is to be the boss.

I JUST got a call from Davide to tell me that I managed to get a $247 speeding ticket on the 23rd. F**king upset now because I can't believe I was stupid enough to be going that fast when I CAN NOT afford another large expense. I'm sitting in my office trying not to cry because I just don't know how I'm going to keep up. I'm already stretched thin and this is going to take even more of my overly budgeted income. So frustrating.

No comments: