Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just a note

Last night was one of those times where you are just reminded how much you actually love your partner. He didn't do anything exciting or out of the ordinary that would impress anyone else but to me he was just perfect. Mushy I know but for some reason I feel it necessary to say.

Tonight we are having the a family dinner again. Something that we are trying to make into a weekly thing now that Graeme and Olivia have moved out and we don't see each other as much with our busy lives. Olivia has to work but everyone else will be there.

We are having it at my place this time, taking turns hosting it so Marcia isn't stuck with clean up every time, and I'm making a pasta dish from my Clean Living magazine similar to lasagna but instead of layers you roll the filling up in to lasagna noodles and cover with a ground turkey & tomato sauce. Looks tasty, hope it is! And since I can't think of a desert I think we'll go out for a walk and get sorbeto.

2 comments:

EricaRW said...

I am jealous of your dinners. If I were in town I hope I could be part of your family... I would even bring dessert.

I miss you guys.

Guider Carmen said...

You'll be part of the family! Get your butt to Winnipeg one of these days and we'll have a special dinner just for you.