Monday, April 21, 2008

This is all I have right now, sorry...

A quick update from the weekend:

- Friday we (Davide, Marcia, Mom, Graeme, Dan & I) went to Civita's for Davide's birthday and were collectively impressed with our meals. We ordered the 'Urban Picnic' for 6 which included our choice of 4 appetizers, a salad and 4 12inch thin crust pizzas, all for $16/person. Delicious! The salads were Cesar but made with half a romaine lettuce heart with cheese and croutons grilled on top. And the pizzas...oh so good. I highly recommend this for group dinners!

- Saturday I spent the day tidying the house, raking up the dead grass and picking up garbage left in the yard over the winter, and going on a walk with Marcia and Mala because it was so beautiful out. Rebecca moved in so now Graeme and I are going to finish off the second room and hopefully I can get someone for May 1st still. He did a very good job on Rebecca's rooms floor. Now I want that room! Even if it is smaller! In the evening I went over to Dan's, he had taken done the boards on his gazebo so we decided to fire up the BBQ and had burgers, then watched a movie (I re watched Music Within with him) and since it was still gorgeous out we went for a walk at 9:30.

- Sunday I had a Booster Juice staff meeting (called by head office) and of course ONLY half my staff (and the senior ones that actually know what they're doing and don't really need the meeting) showed up so I took the girls for breakfast at McDonald's (I'm cheap, sue me). The rest of the day I spent relaxing at Dan's and in the evening Marcia, Davide, Graeme, Bob (Dan's brother) and his girlfriend Tasha came over for dinner. Marcia brought the meat (steak & chicken breasts), Tasha brought dessert (ice cream cake! yeahhhhhh!), Graeme bought beer for the guys, and I made pasta salad (alittle too much), a spinach salad and a veggie pizza for an appetizer. It was a lot of fun, if not alittle cool with the wind coming through the gazebo but I'm happy that our siblings seem to like each other and everyone had fun.

1 comment:

EricaRW said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Also sounds like that storm hasn't hit you yet...