Now that K's having to train a replacement dispatcher my chances of procrastination have dwindled (of course I'm sure thats how it should be!) so I figured I'd post before I left the house this morning.
Lately I've been taking the bus to and from work and I'm actually enjoying it. Its saving me money but it also is less of a hassle to get downtown. Don't get me wrong, I love having a vehicle and driving but I'm happy leaving that to the evenings and weekends.
My mother comes in tonight for meetings tomorrow, so we are going over to Dan's for dinner this evening(I made chilli last night at his place so HOPEFULLY he remembers to turn on the slow cooker this morning!), tomorrow we'll all go out for dinner for Davide's birthday (which reminds me that I HAVE to buy him a gift!) and hopefully we are able to relax on the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment