Well its official. Sunday Dan and I, with the help of Graeme, Tyler, Bob & Tasha, moved the majority of my belongings into his place. I still have a few random things as well as my dishes, food & TV at the house. The latter three because I didn't want to leave Andrea with nothing this week.
Jack and Elliot are still there also, as we are waiting 'til next weekend to introduce the three cats to each other. So when I go to the house to feed and check in on them each day I'm going to gradually get the rest of my stuff.
The spare room is set up so hopefully everyone doesn't think Henderson is too far away! I keep explain to everyone that its about the same distance from downtown as our house on Warsaw so it shouldn't be a problem but its different and people just have to get use to it.
I'm very happy to say that I've unpacked a large percentage of my novels and put them on the shelves in the spare room. They can breath again! They've been in boxes for the last two years so I'm very happy. I've noticed that I have quite a few books that I can trade at the used bookstore too. Alot of one time buys of different authors that I'm not too fond of and won't be purchasing their collections.
There's a used bookstore on Henderson, close to Dan's that I want to check out.
In other news Dan's birthday on Friday went over great. Nice to get together with friends and family. And my gift went over quite nicely. Ya for geeky gifts! (I bought him a scaled figure of Ryu, the main character of his favorite video game, Ninja Gaiden.)
No comments:
Post a Comment