Of course I've procrastinated and its STILL in my truck. No one wants to do me the favor of stealing it!
I walked away with $20 and Marcia & Davide got about $60. Sad. Oh well, we tried.
As for the rest of my weekend...
Friday...
I planned to price my things for the yard sale and convinced Dan to come over and help. Of course I put that off and we ended up watching an episode of Greek. Okay I watched an episode of Greek, and Dan, Graeme and Andrea sat and talked. Then Dan and I went for sorbetto before he went home. I tried the pink grapefruit, not as good as mango/lemon or exotica but tasty. I also staid up late, even though I had to be up at 6:30am, finishing up the latest of Johanna Lindsey's Malory series No Choice but Seduction. Ya for regency romance novels!

Saturday...
After the yard sale, Dan and I went shopping and found him new dress shoes that should be comfortable (good bye New Balance Runners) and a 80GB Zune mp3 player because his other mp3 player isn't working properly. $400 later I nothing for me!
Marcia, Andrea & I went to Sisterhood of the Travel Pants 2 and I loved it. Having just seen Mamma Mia and now this, I really want to go to Greece. Also the artist/model was soooooo good looking.

While I was at the theater Dan noticed that water from the condensation pump, for his central air, was backing up and getting into his furnance, hitting electrical wires. So he called the 24hour service and they said they'd call at midnight to confirm the time the could come by which meant we had to stay up. Of course at this point Dan's had the time to stress out and also is starting to feel sick. At midnight they said they could come by around 3am so we went to sleep but he didn't get that much rest.
Good news the A/C is working properly again. Bad news Dan's sick. He actually stayed home today and is burning up with a fever.
Sunday was spent relaxing around the house as he continued to have hot and cold spells. I played a few hours of Zuma, aside from Tetris, the only video game you'll see me play, and at 6:30 I had a staff meeting at Booster Juice.
This week I'm pretty busy.
Tonight we (Marcia, Davide, Graeme, Olivia, Tyler, Melissa, Dan & myself) are planning on seeing the Brazilian Pavilion but now that Dan's sick the attendence may not be as high.
Tuesday I'm hoping to catch Pineapple Express, Wednesday the family + Andrea are going to Tomato Pie for Marcia's birthday and Thurday Dan and I are leaving for The Pas.
I'm looking forward to seeing my friends & parent, as well as getting out to Clear Water lake for a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment