Life has been keeping me very busy lately.
Over the weekend Marcia, Dan & I left Saturday morning to Dauphin to visit with our Grandma and aunt. Our cousin was also down with her 3 sons so it was a nice bonus. Sunday morning we stayed long enough to say hello to my dad, who had come down to see my grandmother also, and headed back to the city. That night we went out to Dan's parents for dinner. Elaine extended the invitation to Marcia, Davide, Graeme & Olivia as well so it was a full house but the food was delicious.
Tonight I'm taking Dan, his parents, aunt & cousin to a folklorama show, as I have tickets via work but I also have a massage appointment that I have to rush to before hand. Something I'm looking forward to as my neck doesn't seem to get better.
This weekend I think we are going to TRY and have our garage sale, as its the last weekend before we move that we all have free. I would like to get rid of alot of things and make a few dollars but if that doesn't happen I'll just donate everything as I just don't have room for it or the need for it at Dan's.
The day that Dan and I will be living together is getting closer and closer. I can't wait til the weeknight that I don't have to leave his house by 10 so I can get home and go to sleep. Weekends are great right now but not having to move between two places all the time will be great. Not to mention I get to decorate it and take his Iron Maiden posters down and put them in the basement!!
No comments:
Post a Comment