Monday, August 18, 2008

Moving forward

Back at work from my trip up to The Pas this weekend and the piles are still growing on my desk. My boss sat me down yesterday and told me that I could have help as he knew how busy I am.

Great, although I pretty much only handle confidential information so I can't really have just anyone help out. Luckily he said that the part time receptionist at Elite would be great and she's free Wednesday, so I look forward to having my office organized and finally setting up my new filing system! I'm optimistic that with Jackie's help I will get caught up by the end of the month.

Doran's wedding was wonderful. The decorations were beautiful and it was great hanging out with the girls. I've decided that Ashley and Amanda need to be bridesmaids more often because this has got to be the first time since grad that neither had to have their arms twisted to come out and dance! Love it! And Hannah was such a cute baby:)

I decided to stop procrastinating and signed up for my final Humanities course I need to graduate as well as a few courses I need to get into the CMA program, so I'm back at school September 3rd and have two classes this semester and three next.

Dan's roommate moved his stuff out over the weekend while we were in The Pas so the plan is to rent a U-haul this Sunday rather then the end of the month and we'll get all my stuff in minus the cats by the end of the week. This will be a little less stressful as we have Marla's wedding on the 30th which means alot of family will be visiting that weekend plus Marcia & Davide need to move and this way we can be alittle more helpful. We plan to move the cats to Dan's on the last weekend as we get the Monday off too so we can spend a little more time at the house while the three cats get to know each other.

This Thursday Erica is suppose to be in town so I look forward to a nice visit, even though I've been terrible lately with my penpal duties!

No comments: