Thursday, August 21, 2008

I bought a cheese croissant from Tim's when I got my coffee this morning but the cheese stopped at the topping. Just a plain croissant when I bit into it. Disappointed...

Last night I finally picked up some dish soap and did the dishes as well as my laundry. Haven't begun to pack anything and I'm starting to stress. I need to rent a U-haul this weekend and Dan thinks we should be able to do it Saturday but I need to pack Saturday so I really don't think we can do both. I think I need to write down a plan of attack.

Also found out that the Bones two hour season premiere is on Wednesday September 3rd which also happens to be the night of my humanities course. Guess who will be taping that for me! Note to self; must set up PRV downstairs at Dan's.

We are having a BBQ at Dan's tomorrow for his birthday. Guess how NOT prepared I am? He wants chicken and I need to figure out salads. Not really sure why I let this get away from me. Organize! I also get to FINALLY give Dan his birthday gift. Something that has been wrapped and sitting at my place since May. I had had this brilliant idea of ordering it early so I wasn't hit with a huge gift budget in August with the two weddings and two birthdays I had. Which worked but the present has been taunting me and I've really wanted to just give it to him for the last few months. Currently I'm just bookmarking gift ideas for Christmas, I think I won't order anything 'til mid November though.

No comments: