Thursday, August 7, 2008

Meh...

Well I managed to eat too much yesterday. More specifically, I ate too much of my bean burritos and my digestive system has yet to calm down. Nice.

Approximately 3 weeks left before I'm living with Dan! We will start moving the majority of my boxes on the 22nd weekend, that way we'll only have to move things like my bed and shelves on the 29th as that's also the weekend of Marla's wedding.

I'm getting antsy! Since I already spend the majority of my weekends exclusively at his place I'm not really worried about how we will get along but I'm still concerned about how the cats will get along. Everyone keeps saying that they will be fine after a few weeks but I'm not sure if Dan will be able to deal with those few weeks of fighting. Here's hoping that he doesn't stress too much about it, so he doesn't annoy me ;)

Mid September the profits from the sale of the house should come through and at that point 2/3rds are going straight to debt. Not fun but it's responsible and it'll also releave a ton of stress for me. The last third will be split between a few things.

1. A lump sum deposit into my currently nonexistant RRSPs
2. A new prescription, frames & sunglasses
3. Savings for a trip
4. Christmas presents
5. 50% of the dinning set Dan and I are going to purchase.
6. Pampering: Haircut & Nails! Finally!! Very Excited!

No comments: