This week's meal plan is a pain in the ass. What with cutting out my intake of grains and other starches my meals have been boring! I guess Atkins is no longer the "IN" things because everywhere I look to buy lunch my option is salad or nothing, as everything comes with rice/noodles or bread!
I bought a chicken vegetable soup today and brought it back to the office only to find out the main ingredient was RICE! In the garbage it went after I attempted to sift for chicken and veggies only, unsuccessfully. My fault as I should have verified what was in it but I had had it before and I swore there wasn't rice. $4 wasted
Then I decided to get Chinese with out the side of rice but do they give me some sort of discount? Nope, I paid $7 for about 2 cups of stemmed vegetables and a few ounces of chicken. Nice.
I want my carbs back!!! I hope this doesn't last too much longer:(
No comments:
Post a Comment