Warmup on Bike -
- 10 mins Level 3
- 10 mins Level 20 with seat lowered, HARD! (currently I can't push past 42RPMs)
Personalized workout -
- 10 mins of Lunges on Treadmill; incline 15/ speed 1.9
- 2 sets/Until failure - Temple; balance each foot on one of those half exercise balls with legs bent, with a 10lb weight in each palm bend arms at 90 degree angles, palms up. Think of a hindu temple statue. Hold until you can't anymore. Currently I'm at approx. 1 minute each time. Your thighs will burn.
- 2 sets/10 reps - Clover; using 5lbs still
- 2 sets/10 reps - Lat pull downs; 30lbs
- 2 sets/10 reps - Seated Row; 30lbs
- 2 sets/10 reps - Leg Press; 120 lbs (I think - I don't understand how the weight gets distributed on this machince)
- 2 sets/60 "Iron Claw" - Ab crunchs; holding a 10lb disc in your hands over your head, bring it over and to your right side during crunch and back down, then over your head and to your left side during crunch and back down. This is one rep. Repeat for 60. Rest and do it again!
My meal plan changes today:
Breakfast -
- Still have my coffee with cream
- 1 yogurt (my choice)
- 1 multivitamin
Snack -
- 1 orange (I get fruit again!!!)
Lunch -
- 4 oz of any chicken/meat or fish
- 2 cups of vegetables
- 1 fat (ie dip for vegetables)
Supper -
- 4 oz of any chicken/meat or fish
- 2 cups of vegetables
- 1 fat
1 snack every second afternoon - on the days I workout (Monday/Wednesday/Friday), 1 piece of fruit or 1 1/2 cup of vegetables.
1 cheat day per week!
No comments:
Post a Comment