Thursday, September 11, 2008

Overtime

Well I wore the flats again today and have to work at Booster Juice tonight. My plan is to pick up a pair of sneakers before I start my shift though.

Tonight I get to look forward to a potentially busy night as my staff that was scheduled to work with me called in with 'food poisoning'. Apparently she isn't going to the doctor though so can't provide a doctor's note...convenient. God I wish I had more staff and could say 'See Yah'. Tiffany is helping out by coming in between 6 and 7 so that I can still do the interviews I had scheduled (hiring at least 2 more part time staff) and my new supervisor was coming in for training for an hour at 7 so I'm crossing my fingers that she'll be able to stick around until 9.

And tomorrow I've schedule myself to come in to the office early, probably 7ish, so that I can access the courier software before they start for the day as they keep locking me out. No sleeping in!

The plan is to leave work early, probably shortly after lunch, tomorrow and pack for our trip to The Pas that evening.

I'm also apparently switching offices soon as Wade has hired someone that is going to start taking over some of the 'personal assistant' responsibilities that I haven't had time to do. Originally he was going to stick us together in the office beside him but now the 'plan' is to move Dale to another office, me into his and then Tara into mine. Postive: Move privacy for me and one thing off my plate. Lets see how this works out though.

Sorry my life hasn't been more interesting lately!

No comments: