My Stats class started yesterday…yawn. The instructor seems nice and sincerely wants to help but she lectures verbatim from her PowerPoint slides (which she posts on the internet) so I don’t need to take notes and it’s easy to want to not pay attention but of course the material is so obscure, that if I stop listen for a minute I don’t know what she’s talking about when I tune back in.Six months of this joy...wonderful. Perhaps it'll get more interesting. At least we got out early.
Yesterday I registered for Belly Dancing through the leisure guide, not the same type as last time so I'll need to buy a hip scarf this time but I think it should be fun. Melissa has agreed to join me so I'm looking forward to it.(Kayla if you are interested its Thursday nights at the Pan Am starting October and we could car pool!) Perhaps I'll actually progress to other levels this time. It doesn't replace the gym but it does get me out once a week doing something different.
I got my hair cut and highlighted on Saturday at the Capelli Academy on Rory. It looks very cute and I'm happy with it, although next time I think I might have them angle the cute a little. Downfall of going to the school rather then a salon...takes twice as long. The students are still in the learning process and not confident with their decisions so there are constant stops to ask instructors if they are doing it properly. The positve is that, include the purchase of $40 of product, my bill for highlights, a deep conditioning treatment & a cut/style came to $116. Not bad.
This week I'm have late nights as I'm in the process of hiring part time staff at booster juice and don't have enough people to cover all the shifts so I'm working Tuesday & Thursday evening at the mall on top of my 40 hours at the office this week (although I think I might leave early on Friday). I also have my night courses Monday & Wednesday until 9 and we leave after work on Friday so it should be a 'fun' week.
Looking forward to our trip to The Pas this weekend for the annual pig roast.
1 comment:
I hated stats but not as much as I hate applied math!
Post a Comment