Friday, May 23, 2008

Yesterday was pretty great

What made yesterday so wonderful? Well for starters it was Dan and my 6 month 'anniversary' (or perhaps more correctly "mensiversary"...if you know your Latin you'll understand!).

I got to work and attended my first Pinnacle staff meeting. I know, I work there you'd think I'd have gone to meetings before but technically I've never worked FOR that company. Anyways...apparently as an incentive to their recruiters the top sale performer of in a 2 week period (the meetings are biweekly) receives the use of the company's Jeep and a gas card until the next meeting. Now I'm not in sales but they decided I've been looking after alot and doing great that I GOT THE JEEP this time!!!



After getting out of the meeting I get a call from reception saying they have a package downstairs for me...I'm confused because I should be receiving my payroll stuff til the afternoon. Nadine says she put it in the other room which confuses me even more! Until I open the door and see a beautiful bouquet of pink roses and lilies from Dan!



So basically my day was made but to make things even better I found out that my life & health insurance kicked in at work so I can start going to the dentist and massage therapist again! Also was told that by buying the 5 day super passes every week in a month I can STILL claim them as a tax write off, save $2 AND I only have to dish out a 1/4 of the cost each week rather then a lump sum at the beginning of the month which helps my cash flow:) Might sounds insignificant to you but this is awesome news for me!

In the evening Dan and I went for Indian at Charisma's & then ice cream at Dairy Queen before heading back to his place where we watched two more episodes of Dexter & I determined who the ice truck serial killer was.

Yup, all and all a great day.

I came in an hour early in hopes of getting some stuff checked off my to do list. Hopefully that happens:)

1 comment:

Kayler said...

Congrats about the Jeep. You must be pretty hot stuff!!!
Don't you love Dexter? I have to warn you though, the last four episodes kept me up at night. Super disturbing stuff...
We should do lunch again soon.