Thursday, May 8, 2008

When packing your lunch

For those that didn't know, when K worked with me I paid her $5/day to bring me lunch. Saving me the hassle of packing and remembering to bring my own lunch but now that I'm by myself again I'm forcing myself to pack decent lunches so I don't starve or waste money by buying lunches everyday.

Today's lunch was one of those Stouffer's Bistro microwave pastries, as well as half half a package of Fresh Express's Mediterranean Salad.

Now here's a tip for anyone planning on packing the same one day. Do NOT place the croutons and the cheese in the same Ziploc baggy. Why? Because the moisture from the cheese softens the croutons making them pretty blah to eat.

All and all good lunch, minus the blah croutons.

1 comment:

Luscious said...

No shit sherlock. Hahaha. Hope you enjpyed your lunch :p