
I have wanted to attend a comic con for a few years now and this year I'm finally doing it. Granted it isn't the San Diego Comic Con, that's one I'll just have to keep dreaming about but it isn't the Winnipeg one either (which technically I do plan to attend in October to see Adam West).
August 28th to 30th, we will be in Toronto for the annual FanExpo which features Comic, Sci Fi , Horror, & Gaming Cons. I managed to accumulate more then enough Aeroplan points to fly Dan and me there and back, which means it'll only cost us the $100/each for airline fees that aren't covered by points (can I just say that I think that is lame, the points should cover EVERYTHING). Dan's best friend Tyler will also be joining us.
I'm very excited.
I also plan on making a side stop at Williams - Sonoma among other stores.
*Erica, please tell me you are available to come to Toronto on either the Saturday or Sunday so we can visit for a bit!?!
1 comment:
it's in my calendar ;)
Post a Comment