Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vampires and magic, oh my!


Dan and I started watching the HBO series True Blood a few weeks ago and are now on the second season. Neither of us were really impressed with the first half of the first season but because I had downloaded them from the Internet it wasn't costing us anything nor where we having to remember to tune in every week. I'm quite relieved that by episode 8 of season 1 the show was starting to show promise and we are really enjoying it now.




Last night when we sat down to watch the first two episodes of season 2 I finally noticed in the opening credits that the show was based on Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse novels. I had picked up these novels a few times thinking to try them out but a paranormal series based in the South didn't scream 'READ ME' but now I think I might try them and apparently chapters is have a sale on the box set.





No comments: