Dan and I recently listened to a comedian, Brian Regan, go on about not going to the optometrist for six years because "he didn't have time to see". Apparently Brian and I are soul mates. It has been six years since I've had my eyes checked so I FINALLY made an appointment and went in yesterday. Surprise, surprise my prescription has increased. I'm slowly going blind, or at least I think I am, the doctor said I was fine and it was a normal change.
On the plus side I ordered new glasses, as well as a pair of prescription sunglasses. I should be able to pick up my new glasses today, goodbye six year old Gucci black frames that are starting to look silver as the paint is coming off. The sunglasses will take about 2 weeks as they have to be sent away for the shading.
$500 later and I'm excited, all be it poorer.
No comments:
Post a Comment