Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New purchase


Yesterday Dan and I took a vacation day and puttered around the house. We decided that it would be a great day to FINALLY go shopping for a new bike for me. We opted with a store called Bikes and Beyond on Henderson Hwy, very close to our house and I am extremely happy with my choice. I went with a comfort/lifestyle bike by Giant, a Sedona and added a basket to the back. I have a bike with a basket!! It has a metal frame that's secured to the back of the bike and then a removable wicker basket that fits inside of it. Love it!
Once the snow melts and the puddles dry up a bit, Dan and I will be going on evening bike rides and I would like to using it to get to work but I need to map out a safe'ish' route that I can take since I work downtown and can't really avoid major roads altogether.


No comments: