Another birthday has come and gone for me, and I have high hopes for my 27th year.
Thursday (my actual birthday) was spent with my friends at Celebrations Dinner Theater, watching Sexy Gals in The City. It was entertaining and fun to get out with everyone. Melissa and Tyler gave me a few novels and I finally got to open my present from Dan...a sewing machine. I'm very excited to start using it!
Friday Dan and I went to the ballet and saw Romeo and Juliet - a present from my parents. We were in the front row. Amazing seats. I enjoyed it a lot and Dan was surprised that he actually was entertained and equally impressed with how in shape the dancers were.
Saturday I had an accounting test in the morning and Dan and I went for a walk in the afternoon as its finally feeling like spring. In the evening we went to The Keg with Dan's family for my birthday dinner and came back to our place for cake. Elaine and John gave me a starter kit for my sewing and silver earrings and Tasha and Bob got me a gift card for a Spa off Panet. I'm very excited to go for a Pedicure and facial!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a fun birthday, busy too.
Post a Comment