Every year I hear how hard I am to shop for but when I am always wanting new clothes, shoes and accessories that people can find for cheap if necessary, I don't totally understand that. But perhaps they aren't comfortable guessing at my style.
Another category is baking and cooking ware & small appliances. Always game for that! Of course if you listen to my sister, why would I need that since I rarely cook? LIES! And regardless of NEED, I want it! :P
Things you should never buy me (please do me a favor and make sure Dan understands this)...
1. Romance Novels (more then likely if I want to read it I already own it or have it pre-ordered) Exceptions can be made but its tricky so why stress yourself out?!
2. Candles and bath products (Unless they are stocking stuffers or a secret Santa gift I don't really see the point. Again, if I want it I'll buy it myself...please don't. Although I'll always have a soft spot for bubble bath from Marcia.)
Things I would love but are above any ones price range...
1. Kitchen Aid Mixer
2. Amazon's Kindle
3. A "beach cruiser"
On another Christmas note, Dan and his friends are suppose to do their Christmas 'party' dinner the same night as my work Christmas party...I'm not missing mine and I expect Dan to attend, how happy do you think he'll be?
No comments:
Post a Comment