Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

This morning I walked through the mall on my way to the office and was excited to see they had put up the Christmas decorations last night! Apparently we don't have to wait for Halloween to be over anymore!

Tonight Dan and I will spend the night handing out candy and watching...ugh...horror movies. Specifically The Exorcist. I wanted to hand out play dough that came in little containers from Costco, Dan thought that was a terrible idea. Whatever.

Random notes:

- Tara bought me 'Spiced Pumpkin Bread' Room Spray from Avalon and gave it to me today. Thrilled. I'm sitting in my office and all I smell is baking.

- I desperately need my nails refilled, my right hand more so then the left. They are all coming up on the sides and looks tacky.

- I 'get' to work at Booster Juice tomorrow. Apparently I've agreed to do 2 Saturdays a month for November & December.

- The exchange rate is going to kill me this year as I had planned to purchase Dan's gift online and I'll now be paying atleast $50 more then I previously budgetted. But I WANT to buy this so I'll have to suck it up. Just hope they don't screw me at UPS when I pick it up.

No comments: