I came to work yesterday and found my fish laying in the corner of his bowl and refusing to move even when I fed him. When he did move I noticed one of his eyes looked bigger (apparently this is called POP-EYE, an infection that I'm not sure how he got, and I need to get medication for him). I cleaned out his tank and he seems a little more active, like I jarred him a wake or something but I won't be surprised if he is floating on the top of the bowl soon. Hope not, though. :(
This weekend was busy enough.
Friday - Dan and I watched Miracle at St Anna, while Marcia and Mom went to Nights at Rodanthe. Amazing. Its a Spike Lee movie about an African American infantry during World War 2, they rescue an Italian boy and I cried through out the show.
Saturday - Mom and I went shopping in the morning, I picked up a new pillow at Costco and hopefully it will help my neck, and then we met up with Auntie Pam and had our Tarot Cards read before dinner at Moxies with the rest of the people that were going with us to the concert. After dinner we enjoyed the Sheryl Crow concert at the MTS Center.
Sunday - Dropped Mom off at Davide's parents and they headed back to The Pas. Dinner at Dan's parents and then Alan and Keith came over and planned Rock Band with us for the evening which was fun.
Monday - I stayed home!! I was able to finally unpack the majority of the boxes I still had sitting downstairs, beat the 7th level in Zuma and watch a movie so I'd say it was a pretty productive day.
1 comment:
Fishy the fish is dying?
Post a Comment