It's like I'm doomed to repeat the same mistakes, over and over again.
And it's all my own doing. Apparently taking 9 years to graduate university with a 3 year degree wasn't enough for me. Now I'm setting myself up for failure with my designation.
Basically I'm a procrastinator of the absolute worse sort and I may have to defer a year because of a stupid course that I'm not going have done in time.
1. I'm coming home to write exams on the holidays because I have nothing better to do with my life.
2. I'm currently waiting to hear back from my program on whether they are going to let me continue this year. If not I might have just tossed away $2000 - awesome. Not the first time I wasted money on tuition though.
Lesson to all of you? DO NOT PROCRASTINATE! Sadly if past experience shows me anything, I will not take my own advise in the future and will continue to stress myself out.
No comments:
Post a Comment