- 10 minutes on Bike; level 3 - easy
- Once around the block - note to self, start bringing a hoodie with me. nothing like running out side in my work, winter jacket.
- 3x40 Good Mornings - holding a 25lb disc against my chest, arms crossed, legs straight & apart - hips width, bend down 90 degrees and back up. Repeat for 40
- 2x20 Flamingo - each leg; hand straight above head, stand on one leg, bend forward with arms outstretched in front of you and leg outstretched behind you. Straighten, repeat for 20, switch legs and repeat x 2.
- 3x30 1 leg squats on box - with one leg on a box (bench level), outstretched at a 45 degree angle approx and your other leg slightly pointed out, squat down. Put your weight in your heal so your butt pushes out as you bend your knee and go down. repeat for 30 switch legs and do it again x3
- 2xFailure Temple - I've described this one before so I'll leave it at that.
- 5 minutes on the treadmill walking BACKWARDS; 15% incline/1.8 speed. - okay I'm totally paranoid that I'm going to fly off a treadmill one of these days so rather then enjoying the slow speed and going hands free like everyone else I hold on to the bar for dear life.
- 2x100 Squats; using the Olympic bar - no less then 65% of your body weight; I have no idea what the bar itself weighs but they only put 15lbs on either end and 30lbs is definitely not even close to 65% of my 165lb body. I did each set of 100 straight with no stopping, I'm actually very impressed.
So that's it. I'm sure my ass will feel tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment