Well I bit the bullet and submitted my application to volunteer with Junior Achievement today. I'm specifically interested in the program called Dollars and Sense that teaches middle years students how to budget their money.
I figured I've talked long enough about saying that I wanted to volunteer again (haven't really done anything significant in almost TEN YEARS) and I also always say that I wish I knew 'then' what I know 'now' in terms of money, budgets and all things fiances so perhaps I wouldn't be still paying back the debt I got myself in 5 years ago.

3 comments:
One track Mind!!!
You said fiances instead of finances...hmm....
I did that program! I did the one where you make a product and create a business and then sell your product... anyway, it was fun!... and there were cute boys :p
Oops, I even did a spell check and had spelt it wrong and chose 'fiances' instead...obiviously you are right:)
Post a Comment