To say that I'm behind on work is an understatement, my desk is piled high with unopened mail, I have an payroll audit to prepare for with a government official on Wednesday, two seminars on Thursday & Friday, payroll and month/year end to complete.
I'm planning to take a day off next week as this week is unrealistic, since I worked 12 days straight for the last two weeks. Elite during the week and the Wonderful Wedding Show on Friday evening and the weekend.
When I wasn't working I did catch a few movies.
Bride Wars with K, Melissa & my mom - love, love, loved it! Very girly.
Slumdog Millionaire with Alan - very good, especially thought the children actors were amazing.
Grand Torino with Dan & his family for his cousin's birthday - again, also very good! I cried, a lot, at the end. Very 'All in The Family'. For those that see this as a huge racist slur, you unfortunately don't understand the point of the movie and I think its awesome.
1 comment:
I watched Slumdog and loved it!
2nd best movie I seen this year besides WALL*E (which I really loved). Haven't watched Torino yet but we have it. Heard bad things about Bride Wars but i'm sure i'll catch it on DVD. Have you seen Ben Button yet? Liked that one. Also really liked Frost/Nixon.
Post a Comment