Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Because I'm a sucker for a good list

In no particular order, 30 things I want to do before 30:
*Note I only have three years to accomplish this! I'll be satisfied to accomplish everything by 35...

1) Graduate University!
2) Increase my salary by at least $10k
3) Get engaged
4) Get married!
5) Finish my CMA certification
6) Travel to Scotland
7) Have at least one baby
8) Start a garden in the backyard
9) Renovate our kitchen...it needs to be bigger
10) Buy a cruiser bicycle...with a basket!
11) Pay off all of my student line of credit and consolidation loan.
12) Eat healthier - Farm fresh, local, free range.
13) Get to my IDEAL body size - currently 135lb is my goal
14) Buy a new (used) vehicle - preferably a hybrid or an extremely fuel efficient one
15) Redecorate our living room - NEW sofa set.
16) Have a homemade Christmas
17) Find a DIY hobby that I enjoy
18) Read Lord of the Rings Trilogy (11 years after my bet with Alan)
19) Start trading in used books
20) Have our three cats get along rather then live separately
21) Run in a marathon again
22) Successfully plan a wedding on a budget of $15k or less for 200 guests - NOT easy
23) Create my wall of black and white family pictures with the family tree as a background
24) Take a trip somewhere warm in the winter
25) Start building a profitable RRSP portfolio
26) Figure out how, and write business plan, to start my own business doing what I'm good at - probably some sort of consulting or 'freelance' office administration/accounting
27) Take a Sustainable Living course in Scotland
28) Start drawing plans for my own sustainable house
29) Become proficient in Belly Dancing
30) Be Content.

Oyi, with so little time to completely these (three years) its really hard to come up with thirty!

No comments: