In July I set down a 30 Day Challenge for D and I not to eat meat and its been 3 months now since we ate any (technically I've had some fish during our retreat but D's been 100% vegetarian).
I would love to do a year of 30 Day Challenges and see which ones stick after the 30 Days are over and which ones end up being a painful struggle that I count the days until they are done.
Now to come up with a list of 12 challenges...here's what I'm thinking of so far...
- 1 hour of yoga a day
- "Clean Eating"
- No restaurant or fast food purchases (includes coffee & snacks) - Home cooked meals Only
- 1 hour of walking a day (or maybe a set amount of km?)
- ....
- ....
- ....
- ....
- ....
- ....
- ....
No comments:
Post a Comment