Friday, May 15, 2009

Quite Frankly My Dear, I'm Fat

I haven't been eating as healthy as I should, not bad but definitely has room for improvement.

I haven't gone to the gym in at least two weeks, and before that it definitely hasn't been regular or more then once, twice maybe, a week.
My clothes are starting to feel pretty darn tight.
I stepped onto the scale in Alan's bathroom when we were at his place on Wednesday and it read 170lbs! Granted it was after supper, I had just eaten Chicken & Gnocchi smother in a cream sauce at the Olive Garden, and I'm pretty sure from past experience that his scale weighs high.

BUT....

That might account for five pounds max, which still leaves me at 165lbs!!


Now the silver lining, we are have a 'Biggest Losser'ish competition at work, starting Tuesday with a weigh in and ending August 21st. We get to pick our own goal weights though, but the catch, or the 'motivation', is if you DON'T meet your goal weight in the 14 weeks you are required to wear a bikini/speedo to work after the last weigh in.

I figure 14 weeks I will be unlikely to loose more then 28lbs max, with the healthy 2lbs a week approach so I will probably list a more conservation goal of 20lbs.

Hopefully by the end of this I'm no longer squeezing into size 12 pants and walking around with a muffin top.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

My brother bought Wii Fit and you have to do a body test at the beginning and it weighs you, give you your bmi(?), and your "Wii Fit" age. Needless to say its told me i'm obese! And it turned my Mii(your little Wii avatar) FAT! How great is that! I wasn't mad I laughed because I think its funny but still! Its really a good device though I would highly recommend it! It even has ME DOING YOGA! Man i'm bored....