Friday, December 19, 2008

I've never denied that I'm a follower...

1) Where did you begin 2008? With Dan and some friends, at one of their boyfriends house's after we had dinner at Delicious.


2) What was your relationship status by Valentine's Day? In a Relationship - FIRST TIME EVER! AWESOME!

3) Were you in school anytime this year? Since September - trying to finally graduate!

4) How did you earn your money? I am the "Director of Details" apparently. Basically I am the manager of a Booster Juice, Controller for Elite, and an all around Gal Friday at Pinnacle for one of the owners. Its good money so I suppose that is what matters.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital? No, thankfully

6) Did you have any encounters with the police? Not that I can remember.

7) Would you relive 2008 over and over again? No, it had its high points but I'd like to see what happens next.

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000? Trip to Mexico and Tuition.

9) Did you know anybody who got married? Jackie & Geoff, Ashley & Jeff, Olivia's parents, Doran & Danny, Hugh & Summer, and Marla & Chris

10) Did you know anybody who passed away? My Great Aunt

11) Did you know anyone who had a baby? Kim, Linda & Doran

12) Did you move anywhere? Yes! In with Dan. Exciting:)

13) What concerts/shows did you go to? Sheryl Crow, The Lord of the Rings Orchestra,Siberian Orchestra,among other things.

14) Are you registered to vote? YES!

15) Do you still have the same job as you did in 2007? I switched my jobs in December 2007.

16) Has anyone betrayed you in 2008? People have let me down but not so far as to betray me.

17) Where do you live now? East Kildonan

18) Describe your birthday? Went out for dinner with friends and family to Olive Garden and Dan made a huge deal about the predetermined gratuity on the bill.

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2008? Not so much NEVER do but didn't think it would happen anytime soon...fall in love and move in with my boyfriend.

20) What has been your favorite moment? Dan telling me he loved me on Valentine's Day

21) What's something you learned about yourself? I'm apparently a very calm person - or so everyone at work says.

22) Any new additions to your family? Linda's son Paxton, although I'm happy to include Dan but lets not jump the gun!

23) What was your best month? October...settled in with Dan and the house money came in so I was able to FINALLY seize control of my finances and start paying down debt. Huge relief.

24) Were you in a relationship this year? Yes... and still am

25) What music will you remember 2008 by? Heavy Metal...Iron Maiden, Manowar, Iced Earth and all the other albums I'm stuck listening to now that I live with Dan?

26) Who has been your best drinking buddy/buddies? Sadly I'm pretty boring and don't really drink enough to have any drinking buddies let alone a BEST.

27) New friend? co-workers (Tara), Dan's friends (Tyler & Melissa)

28) Favorite night out? Sunday night at Dan's parents where his mom makes supper (and I don't have to!) :)

29) Would you say you changed since the beginning of the year? I think I'm pretty consistent although know I do things as a 'couple' rather then just for me.

30) Do you think 2009 will be better or worse? Hoping even better!

No comments: