K and I bitch often about people that blog irregularly or not at all. We figure that even someone with a boring life should have something to say! Come one stop being so selfish!! There are bored people out there looking to live vicariously through you regardless of the lack of excitement your life might hold. Namely me!
But of course I've become THAT person when I look at my last post and it was dated almost a month ago. Sorry.
Its amazing how busy my life has been lately. Since I'm not living the high life or have alot of exciting things to report I figure that I can't be as busy as I am but apparent busy can equal boring.
On a good day my life goes alittle like this:
6:00/6:15 Wake up, get ready and grab my breakfast/lunch
6:45 K picks me up and we head to the gym
7:45 Grab a coffee
8:00 Work, which varies every day and my piles of To Do's NEVER seem to go down
5:00/5:15 Catch bus
5:30 Tanning & walk home
6:00 Eat dinner and change into more comfortable clothes
6:30 Either start cleaning the house or head over to Dan's for a few hours.
10:00/10:30 Bed
See nothing too exciting. Sorry.
Last night Dan and I went to Jimmy Eat World concert which was nice. The first concert that we've gone to together, mainly because its one of the only bands we BOTH enjoy.
For a quick update on my life:
Work
Cheetah has transferred ownership and I am now ONLY dealing with A/R of outstanding invoices from June 15th and before, closing our books and trouble shooting over the phone with the new owner when he has questions. Technically I'm also suppose to be building them a training manual that I was suppose have finished 2 weeks ago. That hasn't happened.
I've moved into a new office and have also started helping on the Pinnacle side things, doing professional billings and acting as Wade's assistant. I'm also the Entrepreneurs Organizations Chapter Administrator, an organization that Wade is a member of. This is actually a perk for me as I could never normally get into this group my self as I don't have my own business that's gross is 1million+.
Home
As my sister has already posted, we've sold our house. Ya! Granted the paperwork still needs to be processed but unofficially they have a possession date of September 1st.
What does this mean for me?
1. I have just made ALOT of money. Ya for inflated house prices. It won't be enough that I can walk away debt free but I will be in a lot better position come September. Credit cards and my loan from my mother paid off, new glasses, and money to invest. Not bad
2. I will be moving in with Dan. Pretty big thing since this is a first for both of us but I think it’ll be a good thing. My only concern is whether my cats and his will get along with each other. He LOVES his cat and if it came down to it I will have to find a new home for Jack and Elliot as I don’t want any of them to be miserable and I don’t that will be easy since everyone wants cute kittens but not two full grown male cats. Lets hope it doesn’t come to that.
Other
We are having a yard sale on Saturday. I am NOT prepared. That is what I’ll be doing tonight.
I have to RSVP to weddings in August and I’m torn about two that fall on the same weekend. I’m leaning towards the one in The Pas now. I have to make up my mind this week!
1 comment:
Good to have you back... I'm always lousy at writing during school. I figure as long as you make up for it later its fine!
Congrats on the move-in decision. You better still have a futon for me!
Post a Comment