Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August Long Recap

Friday I came home thinking I was going to have an argument with Dan (as he was being difficult about our plans for Saturday - going to the lake) but instead I received my acceptance letter from the CMA Accelerated Program (Awesome!), Dan apologized for being a jerk and took me out for supper at Red Lobster. (Very happy)



Saturday we drove out to Wallace lake to stay the night at K's cabin with K & Regan. The weather wasn't perfect and the road sucked for about an hour but I enjoyed the time to relax and we even decided to jump in the cold lake around 9:30pm which resulted in freezing feet for Dan.



Sunday was beautiful and we spent time in the lake before we headed home around 1:00pm. The roads were alot better on the way home. I rented the Dead Like Me movie & Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist which I watched while Dan went to his brothers for the night as Bob was having some guys from work over for a BBQ.



Monday I woke up early to help Alan move his bookshelf, as he's moving into his mother's apartment while she's away on a term position in the north. We then walked to Safeway to pick up the grocery supplies for our BBQ tonight with Dan's family. I was suppose to help Hugh out with setting up books for his new numbered company but he was running late so I postponed our meeting to the evening and Dan and I decided to bike out to Lockport for something to eat at Half Moon Drive Inn. We left around 2:00pm and got home at 6:00pm. The way home was a lot slower then the way there as I had pushed myself to far and was in pain. My butt still hurts. It was 23.1km one way. I'm glad we did it but god I'm not in shape!!



No comments: